When you get engaged, everybody talks about how fun wedding planning is. From picking out the flowers to trying on dresses and tasting cakes, it’s a time in your life you’ll never get back. And, you should be enjoying every minute of it. But, what people often forget to tell you about wedding planning is it’s stressful. It’s essentially a part time job that you really don’t have time for. Top that off with the fact that you have no idea what you’re doing and you are headed down the path of tears and stress eating. But, it can all be avoided when you hire a virtual wedding planner.
While you’ll still be involved every step of the way, with a virtual wedding planner you can hand off the boring stuff so you have more time to enjoy the fun aspects of planning. Here are 7 reasons why you should be hiring a virtual wedding planner today.
- Help you create and maintain a budget & review legal contracts. Did you know that things like your geographical location, time of year, day of the week, ceremony time, and style of wedding all have an impact on your budget? Your virtual wedding planner is trained to help you create and allocate your budget based on these factors and more. Additionally your virtual wedding planner will review all vendor contract to ensure you won’t incur any additional fees later that might break the bank.
- Help you find and vet good vendor matches. Finding your vendor dream team isn’t as simple as heading to Google and doing a search for your area. There are questions that need to be asked, personality and style traits to take into account, and cost comparisons that need to be done to ensure you’re not only getting a good deal but hiring a vendor that will achieve your vision.
- Help save you time and stress less. Wedding planning is fun, lots of fun actually. But, you know what’s not fun? Spending countless hours researching transportation options and hotel room block rates. Or, trying to figure out if your venue has enough bathroom space to accommodate your guest count and if you need to hire a port-a-potty service. These are just a few of the not so glamorous tasks a virtual wedding planner can help you handle.
- Help manage family drama. There’s going to be drama of some kind. There almost always is. Because your virtual wedding planner has worked on literally hundreds of weddings, she knows how to handle the delicate dynamics of families and weddings. Plus, because your virtual wedding planner isn’t connected to any of your family members and won’t actually be present at your wedding, it makes her an easy scape goat taking the stress off of you.
- Help you create a design plan and ensure every detail lines up. Creating a design plan for your wedding involves more than choosing colors. It’s a feeling and esthetic that every vendor will ask you to describe. What makes it difficult is each vendor you meet with could (and probably will) have a completely different mental vision of the same design words as you. Your virtual wedding planner can help you ensure that every detail of your big day fits the vision in your head.
- Help manage details from the beginning to avoid costly mistakes. You know the saying “you don’t know what you don’t know till you know it”? Nothing could more accurately represent wedding planning than this. You’ve never planned a wedding before. How are you supposed to know to ask the height of the tiers on your wedding cake or whether place settings are provided by the caterer? Making common assumptions like the cake will be sufficiently tall or that the caterer will definitely provide place settings can lead to costly additions (not to mention unneeded stress) just weeks or days before your wedding. Your virtual wedding planner can help you know what to ask and ensure you aren’t missing a single detail so you can avoid the costly mistakes.
- A virtual wedding planner is affordable! Yep you read that right. You can actually afford the help you need when it comes to planning your wedding. While a full time planner will charge between $5,000 – $8,000 to handle all of the above for you, a virtual wedding planner comes tops out at just $500 making it a great option for whatever your budget might be.
Are you ready to hire your virtual wedding planner? Just click here and select the package that best fits your needs.
We can’t wait to work with you and help you plan your dream day with less stress and more fun!